Member meeting 1/2/2016

From Makerspace Mobile Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Proposed agenda for General Member Meetings to be held 1/2/2016 11am at Mobile Makerspace

Officer reports

Meeting start at 11:10am, adjourned at 12:05pm

Present: Dana Spisak, Brian Wright, Rick Green, David Leard, Josh Rhodes, David, John Dahlen, Rachel

What have you accomplished over the last month, what are you going to do next, are there any roadblocks/risks.

Brian made and sold about 20 ornaments. Rick talked with some new potential members, and mentioned the successful December artwalk and the Press Register article. Rick will make an activity log book for visitors and members to register their visit, get visitor contact info, and some ideas of what they are looking for. Josh is working on the January event. Dana talked to Enzo, who apologized for not being involved. We need someone to do marketing and membership. Membership and Wiki web pages have been modified to be more helpful. John volunteered to do marketing and grants. Will get with officers after the meeting. Recommended a more permanent sign to display open hours.

Financials - December income: $594.50. Expenses: $445.00 Total balance in bank/PayPal: $1065.99

Membership - Officer position is vacant

Marketing - Officer position is vacant

Old Business

Ornament sale results (Brian)

Member on-boarding webpage (Dana)

Maker event (Josh)

Mardi Gras closings - Dana will post the dates we will be closed for Mardi Gras.

New Business

MMofA - asked if we'd be interested in their Culture Kitchen series. They have an opening in February. They do the promotion and reimburse for food cost. Idea was a geek out with pizza and a presentation. MMofA is open to suggestions and offering help.

New locks installed. Nathan still does not have the updated keys.


Events

  • ArtWalk 1/8
 May not have Artwalk in February due to Mardi Gras