Member meeting 6/29/2019
Meeting Opened at 11:00 by 6/29/2019 Location: Caffeine Core
- dogs: Golde, Tevye
- John Dahlen
What have you accomplished over the last month, what are you going to do next, are there any roadblocks/risks.
- artwalk. Numerous visitors including school of alumni.
- insurance changes completed
- Met w/ city (Permitting inspectors) on dumas wesley / Randolph st. Sent discussion results to landlord and officers. This to ask about how to move forward
- Met w/ others as to location alternatives.
- Troubleshooting sparkcore for room light sensor
- iron mask folder on shared. (used modulus to track button)
Vice President -
- Randolph street visit and related work
- made temp. blueprints for randolph street
- particle io (formerly sparkcore) development boards w/ built-in WiFi.
- Updating articles on wiki.
- Answered: laser etcher plastic lid does have a UV filter.
- Not present. Needs the report ?
- Gross income:
- Gross expense:
- Net income:
- Current Balance:
- Operating expense – liabilities:
- Position vacant
- Membership numbers analysis. This based on payment.
- 2015 average number of monthly members: 10
- 2016 average number of monthly members: 9
- 2017 average number of monthly members: 12
- 2018 average number of monthly members: 12
- observation: every two years we grow by two to three people
- Nick Noble wants to be a key holder. Any objections. None.
- Action: I’ll contact him to let him know. Co-ordinate to get keys. Will ask him to sign up for recurring membership
- Future reference: These types of requests go here or into new business?
- From last meeting:
- Wrote these on 6/24:
- Doug Wruck won't be renewing. This due to drive from W. Mobile and he bought his own CNC
- No word from Todd Allen or Jared S.
- No email for Robert Kerry
- Mike Lambert said he'll be coming back
- Previous meeting minutes here:
- New Location discussion
- Last meeting it was decided that at this meeting, board will present new location decision.
- See president remarks on Dumas Wesley
- No answer. Hope to have one by July 4.
- for our woodshop area, sprinkler system may be an issue no matter where we go. At Dumas this is a must have. Asked John about it.
- Modified meeting format to get host reports ? Yes.
- Those present voted Ok of Website re-design by Daryl Faulkner.
- Discussed when Keyholders quit paying dues.
- i3 has software for membership
- red mountain has alarm system. They change “locks” when dues fall behind.
This area is to list tasks to be done by somebody by given date
*Previous to-do's *Meet w Chamber of commerce. It’s cost $ to be a member. $395 at least.[Rick] *No progress. Sale of older jointers on [FJR]
- Done. Rick is paying Chamber of Commerce membership for Mobile Makerspace
Next Meeting: JUL 27th, 2019 at 11 a.m. Caffeine Core.
Meeting Closed at noon:30