Member Meeting 4/1/2023
From Makerspace Mobile Wiki
Meeting Opened at 11am by Kat Steel (4/1/2023)
What have you accomplished since the last meeting
- President -
- Didn't assist start up weekend with trophies and no other volunteers to do so.
- Tuesday Night: Had consistent members working on projects.
- Vice President -
- Secretary -
- No report
- Treasurer -
- Gross income: $1,846.24
- Gross expense: $2,702.83
- Net income: -$856.59
- Current Balance: $226.61
- Operating expense – liabilities:
- Financial report
- link here:
- Membership -
- Numbers report: Two members left in March. Gained four members.
Host and Volunteer reports
- Any issues: Member got a small cut from a razor blade left on table under some trash. Put away sharp tools with cleanups.
- Monday: Brian had no one show up filling in for Sue.
- Wednesday Attendance: sporadic (busy or not at all)
- Friday Attendance: had between 5 and 12 members the past four Fridays.
- Marketing -
- President is planning 3d printed items to sell for profits.
- Planer died. Brian bought replacement and loaned to space.
- AC not working well in the wood shop. Matt mentioned we don't have money to do repairs on AC.
- Miter saw lack's work space on either side. Craig bought addition to miter saw.
- Clean up day a success. Woodworking cleaned up. Wood pile, cnc, sewing, and gathering area complete. All day affair.
- Ray initiated Tool Tuesday. good feedback. Shopsmith will be this Tuesday.
- Brian to completed shelf project and be done by next weekend.
- Matthew suggested adding trail cam mounted in the wood shop for liability and possible purposes. Brought up why we have extra band saw. It was decided to set up as scroll saw or a backup bandsaw.
- Future Events planning
- Next Meeting: WHEN? WHAT TIME? WHERE?