Thank you for your interest in Mobile Makerspace!
Mobile Makerspace is a 501c3 non-profit organization. We accept and appreciate donations of all kinds. This is a non-exhaustive list of acceptable items:
- We accept monetary donations. These may be non-designated or designated by the donor. We are currently running a GoFundMe campaign for our new location build out. Please consider giving to this campaign.
- We accept donations of tools and equipment. These may either be in working order or in non-working order. If they are not in working order, we will either fix them or use them for parts. Please see our wishlist on the wiki page for tools and equipment we are currently seeking.
- We accept donations of supplies. These may be consumables, such as paper products, cleaning supplies, raw materials, paint supplies, air filters, etc.
To make a monetary donation, please contact us directly or send the donation to our address at:
Mobile Makerspace PO Box 8712 Mobile, AL 36689-0712
Please use our Donation Receipt Form to receive tax deduction benefits of your donation.
There are certain types of items that cannot be accepted. This includes:
- Firearms and ammunition
- Fireworks and high explosives
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia of any kind
- Televisions or monitors that use Cathode Ray Tubes (CRT)
- Chemicals that are not used in any of our workshops