Support and Donations
Mobile Makerspace is made possible through generous donations from our local community, and the financial support of our members. All donations support the Mobile Makerspace, a 501(c)(3) public charity. Documentation of charity status available upon request. Please use our Donation Receipt Form to receive tax deduction benefits of your donation.
- We accept monetary donations. These may be non-designated or designated by the donor. The money will be used for operations, offset membership costs or other space related projects. If you wish for the money to be allocated to a particular purpose, leave use a note in the comment section and we will get back in touch with you. Please consider giving to this campaign.
- Donate with PayPal:
- If you would like to support the Mobile Makerspace through a cash donation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
- We accept donations of tools and equipment. These may either be in working or non-working order. If they aren’t working, we will either fix them or use them for parts.
If you have tools, equipment or supplies that you would like to donate, please email us at email@example.com with information about the item(s) you wish to donate. We can arrange a pickup time for the equipment or help you appraise the value for tax purposes.
Please see our wishlist on the wiki page for tools and equipment we are currently seeking.
We accept donations of supplies. These may be consumables, such as paper products, cleaning supplies, raw materials, 3D printer parts and filaments, paint supplies, air filters, etc.
Please note that there are certain types of items that cannot be accepted. This includes:
- Firearms and ammunition
- Fireworks and high explosives
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia of any kind
- Televisions or monitors that use Cathode Ray Tubes (CRT)
- Chemicals that are not used in any of our workshops